Empowering cardiovascular innovations
We are a ISO 9001:2015 certified Medical Imaging Laboratory which specializes in the independent analysis of Phase I-IV Drug and Device clinical trials globally. Being a catalyst in the drug and device design process, the Core Lab provides expert, objective, accurate, timely review and analysis of pre-specified, study-related variables.
This team comprises of board-certified cardiologists, technicians, analysts and data assistants having vast experience with trial design, data interpretation and analysis and global study management. Our team of in-house project team identifies suitable sites with required infrastructure and coordinates through the project lifecycle, ensures timely analysis and delivers the data in agreed format.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Echocardiography (ECHO)
- Quantitative and Qualitative Coronary Angiography Analysis (QCA)
- Quantitative and Qualitative Peripheral Angiography Analysis (QVA)
Centralized spirometry over-read services
SpiroClin – a purpose-built spirometry over-read platform to deliver efficient services to our customers!
- Regulatory-compliant centralized independent review platform
- Protocol consultation
- Investigative site training
- Quality assurance and over-reads
- Archiving and sharing gives access to longitudinal data
- Full data reconciliation and export